It involves a lot of sandwiches.
1. Make him a sandwich.
Men LOVE sandwiches.
2. Actually, make him like 500 hundred sandwiches.
Some women have done 300, but 500 is more effective for the next step.
3. Bury him in the sandwiches.
The element of danger and surprise will be very attractive.
4. When he texts for help, don’t respond — “play hard to get.”
5. After six weeks, pull him from the sandwich pile.
He will be confused but also strangely grateful.
6. Tell him if he doesn’t propose to you, you will bury him in sandwiches again.
This will confuse him – on the one hand he loves sandwiches, but on the other hand, he doesn’t want to be trapped in a pile of them.
7. Use the time while he’s thinking to throw another sandwich on the floor – he will reach down to get it, basically putting him in “proposal position.” Quickly yell “YES” before he can do anything about it.
8. Stuff another sandwich in his mouth before he can say anything else.
Repeat this process if he tries to say anything else before the wedding day.
9. At the wedding, stuff cold cuts in your bust to remind him why he’s marrying you (fear and sandwiches).
The scent of salami wafting from you will make for the most beautiful wedding ever.