1. Put all of your membership cards and gift cards on a single loose-leaf ring.
2. Use an old basket and two wooden dowels to make an easy-access ribbon organizer.
Taking five minutes to put this together can make it so much easier to wrap gifts later. See the tutorial here.
3. Clean out old candle jars and use them to organize your makeup.
To remove the wax, you just pop the candles in the freezer overnight. Mason jars would also work, if you don’t have enough old candles. From here.
4. Download Santa’s Bag (it’s free) to keep your holiday gift spending on track.
It lets you set an overall budget and a budget for each individual person. It also lets you keep wish lists for different people, mark gifts as “wrapped” once you’ve wrapped them, and then archive the gifts once the season is over. Read more about it here.
5. Use an old shower curtain tension rod to make a hang-dry space in your laundry room.
6. Put a TV-remote organizer underneath a carseat to keep your kids occupied and organized on family car trips.
7. Store your bobby pins in a magnetic paperclip holder.
They’ll all be in once place, and it’s easy to pick a few out at a time. From here.