Taste the (healthy) rainbow.
1. Crispy Zucchini Tacos With Cherry Pepper Crema
PRO TIP: Toast your tortillas on one of your stove’s burners. Turn the heat to medium-low and flip with tongs until the tortillas are soft and slightly charred. Get the recipehere.
2. Roasted Tomatoes With Goat Cheese Polenta
Feel free to bulk this up with beans or some rotisserie chicken for added protein. Get the recipe here.
3. Slow Cooker Potato Bacon Corn Chowder
4. Salmon Niçoise
5. Mediterranean Farro Salad
Eat this as your main meal or serve it alongside a piece of pork tenderloin or salmon. Get the recipe here.
6. Crunchy Taco Kale Salad
Healthy AND tastes like a taco? Yes, please. Get the recipe here.
7. Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls With Red Pepper Sauce
8. Clean-Out-The-Fridge Miso Ramen
9. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
10. Loaded Greek Salad
If you want, try adding a cooked grain like bulgur or barley and some tuna or white beans. Get the recipe here.
11. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
12. Skillet Chilaquiles
OK, so there are some chips buried under there, but I’m still considering this healthy. Get the recipe here.
13. Shredded Collard Green Salad With Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Cashews
14. Roasted Butternut Squash, Kale, and Cranberry Couscous
15. Steak Fajita Salad
16. Citrus Avocado Salad
17. Falafel and Roasted Veggie Winter Bliss Bowls
This recipe teaches you how to make homemade falafel, but you can use store-bought, too. Get the recipe here.
18. Quinoa-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes