BuzzFeed reader recommended, foodie approved.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community what one life-changing item they wish they’d owned sooner. Here are the kitchen products they love the most.
1. An egg cooker.
“Eight boiled eggs at a time, perfectly cooked, because I can never time them right and end up forgetting about them every flippin’ time when I make them on the stove.” Submitted by Chesilin Laurita Suek, Facebook
Pick one up here.
2. A chopper that does not fuck around.
3. A strawberry huller.
4. A portable tea press.
5. A rice maker.
“Bulk rice is cheaper than a box of minute rice, and the rice maker has a steamer tray for vegetables. Plus I can turn it on and go walk the dog and come back and it’s done! I use it two to three days a week!” Submitted by Mandy Hubbard, Facebook
Get it here.
6. A quality can opener.
7. A water filter built right into your sink.
8. A solid butcher block cutting board.
9. A Crock-Pot.
10. A waffle iron.
11. An electric kettle.
12. A French press, for your caffeinated beverage of choice.
13. A good water bottle.
14. A SodaStream.
15. A food processor.
16. An at-home espresso maker…
17. …and a milk frother to complete that perfect morning cup.
18. A powerful blender to help up your smoothie game.