Because a little extra space goes a long way.
1. Maximize your under-sink storage space with a shoe organizer.
Cut the organizer (you can get one from Target for $7.99) to fit the size of the cabinet door. Hang it on adhesive hooks for easy removal.
2. Store bulk purchases in vintage wire shopping baskets on top of your cabinets.
3. Wicker baskets can work, too.
If the rustic look is more your ~vibe~. Get them here ($17.56).
4. Make the most of a tiny counter with a wall-mounted sink caddy.
You can get one from Ikea for $16.99. Now, you can use that valuable space for more important things, like prepping a person batch of chocolate chip cookies.
5. And while you’re at it, you might as well mount your dish rack, too.
Get a mountable one from Ikea for $14.99. Now dihes can drip-dry without getting in your way.
6. You can also upgrade to a full-on grid system so you can add on more storage in seconds.
This is a slightly different take on a more classic pegboard, but you can choose all different kinds of attachments to really get the most out of vertical storage. Get it here($25.37).
7. Turn a small bookshelf into a storage solution on wheels.
Add skinny brass pulls to an Ikea Kallax bookshelf ($49.99) for easy storage that you can easily move out of the way when you have friends in the kitchen.
8. For easy-to-reach storage, place a tension rod over the stove to hang pots and pans.
Simple. Modern. Perfect. And the classy pots and pans definitely don’t hurt. See more inspiring photos from Skona Hem.
9. And hang other tools on the bare side of a cabinet to free up your drawers.
Secure a small rod (get one here for $2.99) to the side of your cabinet
10. To quickly double your cabinet capacity, add pullout shelves.
For the most efficient storage ever, stack the shelves close together so you can fit one or two more in the cabinet. Learn more about it here.
11. And for upper cabinets, know that extra cabinet shelves are your new BFFs.
Seriously. Store small dishes, mugs, and serving odds and ends on these mini platforms to make the most of that space. Get them here ($13.12).
12. For a quick storage fix, stick some adhesive command hooks on the wall and hang bulkier items.
This trick is perfect for renter’s who don’t feel like investing in a place. And how cure are those colanders? Learn more about it here.
13. Or screw hooks underneath a shelf to hang cooking basics.
Brass hooks give this idea a hint of added design. This trick is also great for a kitchen without a backsplash because it adds some much-needed ~interest~ to the walls. seemore kitchn inspo here.
14. Get an over-the-sink shelf to double-up on counter space.
15. And get a magnetic spice rack to keep clutter out of your cabinets.
Get a 3-pack here for $7.99
16. Use EVERY BIT of wall space you’ve got for shelving.
Use it for glassware or colored vases and it can totally add an extra cozy factor to your tiny kitchen.