Because the best things come in small packages.
1. A seven-inch tree that will make you sing “O tiny-baum, o tiny-baum!”
2. Crackling candles that mimic the sound of a yule log and the scent of a Christmas tree.
$18, Uncommon Goods.
3. A wee pine tree light that makes a big impression.
$68, Uncommon Goods.
4. A string of reindeer lights to show Santa the way, even without a chimney.
5. A log lamp for any apartment that is not coded for a fireplace.
$160, Uncommon Goods.
6. A banner garland to deck the halls you are not allowed to damage.
Gotta get that security deposit back.
$14, Urban Outfitters.
7. A pre-lit 1/4 size tree perfectly sized for a little corner.
$79.97, Home Depot.
8. A log pillow that may induce ~visions of sugar plums~.
9. A minimalist wooden wallhanging to maximize space for presents.
A real tree can be a bitch, but this wall hanging is more of a birch! (It’s made of birch).
10. A can or six of instant indoor snow.
Just add water! $5.99, Amazon.
11. An ugly sweater pin kit that will make any old sweater 500% more festive.
Because your closet really doesn’t have room for another sweater.
$12, Urban Outfitters.
12. Extendable mistletoe to carry the party on the go.
13. A tree in a tube to send to a long distance loved one.
14. Holiday bunting that looks as cute in a dorm room as it does in your cubicle.
15. A tabletop fireplace by which to warm your hands.
16. A sparkling tin of chocolate chip cake for those without a full-size kitchen.
Basically a flaming pudding for one.